PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 | Eligibility, Benefits, Age Limit | PM Vishwakarma Yojana schemes | How to Apply now
|Organization Name||PM Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Eligibility Location||Any Where in India|
|Portal Starting||Sep 17, 2023|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023Central Government Officially Released this Notification. PM Vishwakarma Yojana Officials are inviting applications from the eligible and interested candidate. This Schemes 2023 Eligibilty, Benefits, Age Limit, How to Apply…etc
Benefits of Vishwakarma Yojana
Recognition as Vishwakarma through Certificate and ID Card
- Skill Verification followed by 5-7 days (40 hours) of Basic Training
- Interested candidates can also enrol for 15 days (120 hours) of Advanced Training
- Training Stipend: ₹ 500 per day
Toolkit Incentive: ₹ 15,000 grant
- Collateral-free Enterprise Development Loans: ₹ 1,00,000 (First Tranche for 18 months repayment) & ₹ 2,00,000 (Second Tranche for 30 months repayment)
- Concessional Rate of Interest: 5% to be charged from the beneficiary with an Interest Subvention cap of 8% to be paid by MoMSME
- Credit Guarantee fees to be borne by GoI
Incentive for Digital Transaction: ₹ 1 per transaction for a maximum of up to 100 transactions (monthly)
Marketing Support: The National Committee for Marketing (NCM) will provide services such as Quality Certification, Branding and Promotion, e-commerce Linkage, Trade Fair Advertising, Publicity and Other Marketing Activities
- The applicant should be an artisan or craftsperson working with hands and tools.
2. The applicant should be engaged in an unorganized sector on a self-employment basis.
3. The applicant should be engaged in one of the 18 family-based traditional trades mentioned in the scheme.
4. On the date of registration for the scheme, the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
5. The applicant should be engaged in the concerned trade on the date of registration.
6. The applicant should not have availed loans under similar credit-based schemes of the Central Government or State Government for self-employment/ business development, e.g. PMEGP, PM SVANidhi, Mudra, in the past 5 years.
7. The registration and benefits under the Scheme shall be restricted to one member of the family
- Mobile number,
- Bank details,
- Ration card mandatory for the registration.
Category of trades are Covered in Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
Carpenter (Suthar), Boat Maker, Armourer, Blacksmith (Lohar), Hammer and Tool Kit Maker, Locksmith, Goldsmith (Sunar), Potter (Kumhaar), Sculptor (Moortikar)/ stone carver / Stone breaker, Cobbler (Charmkar)/ Shoesmith/ Footwear artisan, Mason (Raajmistri), Basket Maker/ Basket Waver: Mat maker/ Coir Weaver/ Broom maker, Doll & Toy Maker (Traditional), Barber (Naai), Garland Maker (Malakaar), Washerman (Dhobi), Tailor (Darzi) and Fishing Net Maker
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Important Link
Official Website – Click here
Apply Link – Click here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click here
For More Tamilnadu Govt Job Updates Click here
For More Latest Govt Job Updates Click here