North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 | 1104 Vacancies | 10th Pass | Apprentice Posts | Last Date – 24/12/23 | Apply Online
|North Eastern Railway
|All Over India
North Eastern Railway Jobs 2023 Railway Officially Released this Notification. North Eastern Railways are inviting Online applications from the eligible and interested candidate. Central Government Jobs Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply…etc
Post Name & Vacancies
1104 Total Posts
The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National
Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Check Official Site for Post wise Qualification
Minimum Age Limit – 15 Years
Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
Age Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC; 10, 13, 15 Years for Persons with Disabilities
Stipend – Rs 7000
Check Official Notification
Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. Candidate may opt for more than one unit/place. In case, his/her merit position does not permit to allot first choice, he/she will be allotted subsequent choice. On the basis of information provided by the Candidates in their application form, candidates provisionally selected for Document Verification will be called for Document Verification at Gorakhpur and they will have to bring a copy of online application, Medical Certificate in prescribed format, 04 passport sized photograph, all their original certificates & testimonials for verification purpose. Apprentice training of successful candidates will be started at allotted Division/Unit.
Merit Selection (Mark Based Selection)
No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Others – Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
Starting Date of the Application – 25/11/2023
Closing Date – 24/12/2023
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 How to Apply Online
1. The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link e www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in application Index on the official website of South Eastern Railway www.rrcser.co.in. They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, etc must match with the same that have been recorded in the Matriculation certificate.
2. The candidates should fill the relevant columns regarding their community (SC/ST/OBC) and physical disability, if any, and upload the necessary certificates in the formats given in the Annexure to this notification. There would be 03 options for exercising preference for
choosing the Training establishments (Annexure- 1) depending on the disciplines/trades in which the candidate has obtained the ITI qualification. The candidates should carefully exercise their preferences for the same. However, the allotment of the Training establishment
is strictly as per merit and available vacancies in respective communities. Efforts will, however, be made to accommodate the candidates in the next preferred establishments, though there cannot be any claim for allotment of a particular training unit in favour of a candidate. The
candidates not exercising any option can be given any of the vacant slots in the given community after all such slots are filled up by the candidates who have exercised their preferences.
3. The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection, since communication for further selection processes will be made through these media.
4. Scanned photograph – Candidates are required to upload their good quality and contrast color photograph, not more than 3 months old, at the space provided in the online Application Form. The scanned photo should be in the JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned in the Application Form. The photograph should be clear, without cap or sunglasses and should have defined edges. The candidates should also keep 3-4 copies of the same photograph for future purposes.
5. Scanned signature – The candidates are required to upload their full signature at the space provided in the online Application Form, which is to be of JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned in the Application Form. The application submitted without
signature will be summarily rejected.
6. All other relevant columns of the Application Form should be filled up by the candidate. The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) /South Eastern Railway reserves the right to reject the applications which are incomplete in any manner.
7. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled in online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted. The printout needs to be brought along at the time of Document Verification to establish the proof
of having applied.
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Pdf
Official Website – Click here
Notification – Click here
Apply Link – Click here
Join Our Telegram Group Click here
For More Latest Tamilnadu Govt Job Updates Click here
For More Latest Govt Job Click here